Topic A music artist: AURORA

Hello everyone!

Today I will talk about my favorite singer who is Aurora Aksnes, known only as Aurora. She was born in Stavanger, Norway; on June 15 of 1996 and is a composer, record producer, and pop and folk music artist. When I read about her, I felt that I understood her. According to her biography, Aurora had a different personality and way of dressing when she was little, and her family feared that she would be molested by the other children. Knowing her original and authentic style that she transmits in her songs, makes me think that there is no need to fear the prejudices of society, that there is no need to fear being oneself.




When I heard Wardruna's song "Helvegen" with Aurora, I started looking for more of her songs and falling more in love with her sincere passion for music. Her songs took me to another world and became a means of inspiration and a comforting welcome to start a new day. Such as "Runaway" and "A different Kind of Human", which have beautiful lyrics that make you feel like you are not alone in the world. Thanks to that, I could smile while crying, and not feel ashamed of it.



She is a unique and expressive person, who feels music without reservation and who with her voice transmits the pure nature of humanity, without pretensions or superficiality. Without a doubt, her way of being made me get closer to her and her songs.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite series: GAME OF THRONES

Topic: "English Language Challenges"